Get on My Horse Get on My Horse

Alright, nothing new.

But sounds very familiar to another one of your songs.

Boombox! Boombox!

Its Ok

Well, it is your first flash so its not bad. Atleast you didnt make some lame stick video. Hmm, try not to overuse the rainbow gradiant so much XD. Well, music great. Art, could improve, animation, also could improve. Well bassicly thats all. Your art animation arent that great. Need more angles, better lighting and gradiants. Really it was kinda cheap and cheasy, no offense. Im not gonna be one of your fans that wont tell you the real problems with it because im trying to get on your good side or something like that. But I am a fan. Love your songs, but your flash, not so much.

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Obviously One Of The Best

Ive watched this thing about 10x already XD. Reminds me so much of Air Gear and Jet Set Radio. Man I wish they would make a new Jet Set Radio :\ If only i had a place like that to skate. Well anyways... Geat Flash, Animations are sick, drawing are epic, effects and coloring just great. Your probibly not gonna read this but I just had the erge (did i spell it right? lol) to type this down. Ill like to see more work from you here. Ive watched most of ur animations and ur definitly my favoite animator on NewGounds. ( I hope that isnt used against me o.0).

Resident Evil: TSR 1 Resident Evil: TSR 1

Brasil :3

Im not really a big fan of stick vids, but I found this one funny. I was surprised that I was understanding what you were saying without the subs, well sorta. I speak english more often and cant even speak my own language fully XP, eh nvm that. good vid, keep it up, blah blah, ect. O yah btw, u should get something else besides an orkut, more ppl have facebook and myspace. Orkut is more famouse around Brasil I guess, I never use mine anymore, barely can customize it :P, just a few words of advice :P

The Epic Stick Fight The Epic Stick Fight

lol

i thought this was gonna be one of those boring stick fights i usually blam. haha original and funny man XD, nice work

WTF_Action WTF_Action

Nice animations!

lol, the animations are niceman
one more thing..
WTF!? lol

O.N.E. O.N.E.

LOL

Nice animations, so smooth, and well, just purely awesome.
I lol'd at the beggining with Britney Spears XD

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

Eh, Not Bad

The Originals Are Better. These other people dont do it as good, No Offence.

Mikami & L are Not Happy Mikami & L are Not Happy

LOL

Haha, ppl u dont laugh at this have no sence of humor, I mean sure it makes fun of Death Note, but u have to laugh XD

Death Note Fan Flash Death Note Fan Flash

I like my coffee black, just like my metal!

Awesome Flash, Love Death Note :D
Animations arent that bad, u did improve.
Awesome choice of credit music, I love MSI
One Question, what the name of the fonts u used for the ending o.o, its so cool :D