Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Im Gonna Get All The Metals X3

I love this game, both the artwork and game were purely awesome. This game is so addicting, Even when I failed epicly, I had a good time. The game is simple yet fun. Although it may not be the most original game. I have seen many games like this. I wonder whats the first one. My first was either "Kitty Cannon" Or "Nananka Crash" <- Idk if I spelled it right D:. Well, other then that, I love the game. It will always be a favorite and Ill play it once in a while when Im bored. This is my first time and I almost got all the metals >:] (feels accomplished) I just need 6 more >:D I will get all of them X3

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Fun, but pissed me off

almost fuckin impossible, it was fun but then i got pissed off and sayed fuck it.

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Reality Sux

Now only if learning to play the real guitar was this easy. Either way I would still suck haha. not a fan of the new looks and controls, somebody bought this game or something man :\, usually happens to thebest things online, sometimes they get better, sometimes, not so much.
well I would really prefer playing the real guitar hero instead of a flash game but everybody would right ^^ Still nice work, i cant actually judge you badly on this considering i dont have anything on NewGrounds haha