Hurricanes & Tidal Waves Hurricanes & Tidal Waves

Good Old Times

The beggining and many otherpieces of this song bought me back to the old times where I used to play Tony Hawk games all day everyday. Well the only problem is the recording. The mic for the voice isnt that great. Well unless thats the sound your aiming for. Needs a litlle fixing here and there. But other then that, its a geat song overall. Keep it up guys ^^

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Haha, just imagine what we could do with a real studio and...well...more talent? :P

Thanks for the review, and you can bet we'll keep it up.

Spongebob Theme (Punk Cover) Spongebob Theme (Punk Cover)

Missing One Thing

Now All You Need Is A Talking Picture Talking To Kids. Haha, nice work guys. Been watching Spongbob for 10 years XD

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Haha gotta love Spongebob

I Know My Rights (Remastered) I Know My Rights (Remastered)

Once again, why is the score so low?

Again, another great song. You gotta hate those assholes who cant make anything better so the give this low score. I mean seriously. Not alot of songs on NewGrounds are like this. Still wish you guys made more song :\ Your songs rock! They deserve way better. I wanna help all I can to make you guys bigger.

Policy on Rape Policy on Rape

Why is the score on this so low

This is better then alot of the crap you here on Newgrounds, whats up with you jealouse assholes givin this a low score because you cant make anything better, how pathetic. I mean if u make stuff better then this that doesnt mean you should give this a low score cuz you think yours is better. Honestly, this song beats alot of weak shit here on NewGrounds. So assholes, unless you can do better, ill like to see it. For all of you who liked this song, w00h00 for you lolz. Anyways... Awesome song, already said alot, one of the best songs here, blablabla, ect. Man I wish you still posted music :[

Here With Me (DEMO) Here With Me (DEMO)

Any Advice

Man i love your songs. I cant ever stop listening to it. I gotta say, ur my fav band on newgrounds. It looks like your not makin anything else tho. I hope you make a comeback, I wanna help you guys get big. Im gonna start out in my band, first I need a new guitar, what guitar do you use, cuz mine is worthless shit.

Mental Issues - You Mental Issues - You

Wow

This stuff is great. I wanna help you guys get bigger. So much talent out there better then what i hear on the annoying radio undiscovered. I wanna hear more like this. man i cant really say anything else. Songs great, nothing else i can say but keep it up. Man I hate when i cant say anything else :\

mentalissues responds:

Just spread our music among friends and thats helpful enough, we are slowly growing stronger thanks to all of our fans!
So Thank you for listening / BoB

To Be Continued To Be Continued

Im impressed

Although, I thought the song was something else when i heard it :P, I liked the beggining the best :3, some parts im not exactly in love with, but very nice work ya got here man. I ll like to see more in the future, nothin else to say but keep it up :P

Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel Rina-chan / Kagome's Demo Reel

Just great

Voice actin.. purely great. I know most of these lolz. Three Im most familier with, Naruto, Higurashi, Haruhi Suzamiya. lolz. im hurtin myslef trying to remember all these animes here. Some of them hard to remember but i know it >.<. Eh fuck it. Anyways..... Got nothing else to say but keep it up :P but i dont think u need me to tell u that :3 look forward to more work Rina-chan!

I Burn Bridges I Burn Bridges

I liked it

some parts seem a bit off, but still very nice. I like seeing bands like this on NewGrounds, take a break from all that techno stuff, bleh. Well, i got pretty much nothin else to say, but keep it up, I look forward to seeing more work by you :3

HyruleanHyroe responds:

Thank you! We are here to fulfill all of your anti-techno needs. This is an old, half-heartedly mixed/edited/recorded song, so you are absolutely right that some parts are off, but we're improving a lot! Check out our newest song on NG, "Hurricanes and Tidal Waves." It's...weather-riffic?

The Contender The Contender

Alright!

Now this is what Im lookin for, I need to find more bands like this. keep it up man. Lyrics and everything, just bad ass. I got nothing else to say man :P

giftedbuttwisted responds: